Everyday my mind is thinking
How my life will change
The change is long in coming
I know it is right
For I have grown
building strength and wisdom
Happiness surrounds me.
March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
There is a corner of the room That is made especially for you With bright sunlight, a tall green plant,and Mama's Rocking Chair. A tall ...
-
As I look into the starry night I see that shinny star That I wished upon Forever grateful For that shining star For it made my dreams come ...
8 comments:
This poem explains your life so well!
I have been a witness to many of those changes & I am so proud of you, my friend!
Yes, happiness surrounds you and you have gained much strength. (and courage, also)
I am so happy for you!!!
Good writing!
Margie
Sounds as if you are at a good point in your life...keeping positive thoughts helps both body and mind...Take care Anne!
There's a very oriental, haiku feel to this poem. I think it is the simpleness of the last line.
Thanks, Margie.
Yes, you have seen it all! Once again, thanks for your input.
Hope all is well.
Wanda,
Yes, things are all coming into place for me now and I am very happy.
You take care, too.
Tom,
Thank you for your comment on my poem. I appreciate your visits.
What a lovely positive poem! Thank you for your comment on my blog.
Thank you you for your kind words about my poem and welcome to my blog.
Post a Comment