June 23, 2009

Changing

Rushing here, Rushing there
all around the town.
Changing this, Changing that
Sitting here, Sitting there
all around the town.
The best part of it all
is that I am still ME!!!

5 comments:

Wanda..... said...

That is wonderful Anne...being married should enhance who you are...not change you...glad you are a happy "newlywed"!!!

Anne said...

Wanda,
Your words are very true and I agree with you 100%.
Take care.

Annette said...

Hi Anne!
If you want to add a link within your post:
1. Go to Layout
2. Go to your post
3. Type my name and highlight it
4. Click on link (chain link) located at the top left of your post box and it will ask you for my http: (address). You can either copy my address and paste it in the field, or you can type it in. Just be sure you don’t include the “http:” because I believe it already has it there for you.

If you want to add “Blogs I Follow” on the sidebar of your blog. You will have to select “Get a Widget” and then select “Blogs I Follow” (or similar name) It will then ask you for the address and name.

I hope my memory is correct! :)
Have a good day!

Anne said...

Annette Thanks. I still am not too compuer savy. I don't know what I did, but I made myself one of my followers. I need to get that off some how.

Anne said...

Annette,
Once again thanks. I somehow got rid of myself as the follower. Now I have got to figure out the other part.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele