October 07, 2009

The Guest Hug


The hug at the door went on for a long long time
Less kept watching Mama and Papa hug this guest
with all their might
Less wondered if they would continue through
the night because it was a sight
They kept hugging and looking and saying,
Wow! You look great! I'm so glad you are here!
Little Less decided to leave and go to his room
He hoped they would let him see the guest soon
Baby Less decided to play with his toys
And got tired and started to rest
It seemed like a long time, but only awhile
Into the room, went the guest, he didn't want
to wake Baby Less, so he gave him a kiss with
his arm around Less he laid down to rest.
What a surprise it will be when the baby rises
to see who is resting beside.

8 comments:

Margie said...

I love all the hugging that is going on Anne!

Waiting to see who the guest is.
Waiting in suspense!
Can't wait much longer ...haha!

Margie:)

Bernie said...

Oh Anne, now you got me thinking it must be Grampa! Sorry, but I am always trying to guess everything, I am so enjoying Little Less my friend.....:-) Hugs

Gail said...

HI ANNE-

I love the hugging and I am SO excited to meet the 'guest'.

Love to you
Gail
peace.....

Anne said...

Hi Margie,
The guest will be named soon. Be patient, my friend. So happy you like my story.

Anne said...

Hi Bernie,
I am glad that you are enjoying my story, too. I love how you are trying to figure out who the guest is. Stay tuned.

Anne said...

Hi Gail,
You will meet the guest soon.
Take care.

womanwisdom said...

Oh Anne, i wonder who the guest is! i'm enjoying this...thanks much for such a unique blog!

hugs to all of you! and to the guest too!!!lol

weena

Anne said...

Hi womanwisdom,
Thank you for your visit. Stay tuned you will meet the guest soon.
Take care.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele