October 06, 2009

The Guest


Less knows the guest will be arriving soon
and Mama said it would be at noon
Less starts to make drawings with crayons and pens
and puts them up all over the room for the guest who is arriving soon
Mama made a special dinner
That will be winner
She also has baked a cake and made some cookies
Oh! how good it smells.
Then all of a sudden, Less hears a loud voice cry out,
Oh! you are here!
Less comes running and all he could see was Mama Tess
And Papa Wess hugging the guest.
Less jumped up and down and clapped his hands for finally
the guest had arrived.

6 comments:

Margie said...

Hi Anne
Oh, so you plan on keeping us all in suspense, huh?
That's your plan???? LOL!

Well, I know it's got to be someone special .... special dinner, a cake and cookies too.
Yummies for that special someone's tummy!

As always, I am so enjoying this story.

Margie:)

Wanda..... said...

Margie is right, you are keeping us in suspence on purpose Anne.
I'll guess in my head and wait to see if I'm right.

Smiles,
Wanda

Bernie said...

Anne, I am having so much fun reading your stories of Less and his family....really cute my friend. I am anxiously awaiting to see if Gramma is at the door.....!
Have a great day.....:-) Hugs

Anne said...

Hi Margie,
So, my story now has suspense. Yes, the guest is someone very special to Baby Less and his family.
Take care, my friend.

Anne said...

Hi Wanda,
The person you are thinking, may not be who you think. Stay tuned.
Take care.

Anne said...

Hi Bernie,
I am glad that you are enjoying my story. You will be surprised to see who is at the door. Is it Grandma? Stay tuned.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele