When the morning light became a glow
Less stood up on his toes
He could not believe his eyes
As Less was jumping up and down
He shouted,"OOO! Yeee! His Uncle Jack
had arrived!
Jack heard the noise and reached out to Less
And said,"Come here, my boy!"
Tess and Wess heard the noise
And came to see the joy that filled the room
They all danced a merry tune.
Less saw the sack that Uncle Jack had
He wanted to open the sack right then and there
But, Mama Tess had plans all made
It was time for Jack's favorite breakfast
Eggs and Bacon.
So, Less had to wait to view the sack
And knew in awhile that they would be back.
8 comments:
Ooooh what a wonderful story, am so loving your post my friend...I look forward to reading about Less and his family so much...:-) Hugs
Anne your story is really coming along...you have a talent for this!
Luv and Smiles,
Wanda
Oh, it's Uncle Jack.
And now I wonder what is in the sack.
Anne, you just know how much I am loving this litte story .... it's just so cute and sweet!
Had such a busy day my friend but a great day!
Talk soon.
Margie:)
What a heartwarming story!
Hi Bernie,
Thank you so much for you nice comments. I am happy that you are enjoying my story.
Wanda,
What a nice comment. I really appreciate that. I have been having so much fun writing this story. I have always wanted to write a children's book.
Take care.
Hi Margie,
I know how much you love this story. Thanks for all your support and encouragement. I do appreciate it, my friend.
Have a wonderful day. Hope you are keeping warm.
Hi Ralph,
Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your nice comment. Thank you.
Post a Comment