
Uncle Jack ran with all his might to the kitchen
To munch on eggs and bacon
Baby Less stayed behind and looked and looked
at the green sack
He knew he should not touch it, or move it,
or even try to pick it up
So, he thought he would wait until breakfast was done
Then he found out that this was no fun
And he was getting hungry.
Less made his way to the kitchen for some bacon
But, it was all taken
When Uncle Jack saw his face, he knew it was time
for the surprise in the sack
Uncle Jack placed the sack in front of Baby Less
And helped him open the sack
When the sack came open, Less was so happy
As well as his hungry tummy
He saw his favorite snack-Chips and Dip!
He jumped up and down and kissed his Uncle on the cheek
Uncle Jack said,"There's more."
Less looked again. Right before his eyes was a
smalll grey stuffed kitten
Less sat on the floor and wanted to eat his chips
and dip with his new stuffed kitten, Mitten.
8 comments:
Anne, this is just delightful and brought a big smile to my face!
Margie:)
Oh Anne, soooooo sweet, I can even imagine little Less's excitment.
Have a great day my friend....Hugs
Anne you are making me smile...how do you come up with these rhyming names and little scenarios?
Very cute!
Luv,
Wanda
HI ANNE-
I SO love the characters you have brought to life - they ALL make me smile :-)
Love Gail
peace.....
Hi Margie,
Thanks for your kind words. I am glad you like the story. I am having fun writing it.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Talk to you soon.
Bernie,
Thanks so much. I appreciate your visits and your kind words.
Take care.
Hi Wanda,
How sweet. I am glad that I make you smile. Thank you for the nice compliment.
Take care,
Hi Gail,
I am glad the my story makes you smile. I appreciate your visit and your kind words.
Take care of yourself.
Post a Comment