October 12, 2009

Less and The Guest


The Guest was gone for some time
So, Mama Tess and Papa Wess thought they would
check to see if he was fine
The house was big with lots of rooms
So the search took some time
Finally, they reached the room down the hall
And in that room they saw Baby Less with
the guest who was so tall
It was a precious sight to see them resting side by side
Tess and Wess turned out the light
And let them rest until the morning light
They will wait for Less to awake!
Oh! What a sight!

6 comments:

Margie said...

Hi Anne
I am picturing baby Less and the guest resting side by side and I am going back in memory to those oh so beautiful days when my husband and daughter would be snuggling together and it's just such a beautiful memory.
I miss those days and thank you for bringing back such a nice memory to me with this post.

Sweet post.

Margie:)

Bernie said...

Oh Anne, I love this story and you are keeping us in suspense. I keep looking for your post thinking I am going find out who the guest is....this is so fun to read...Hugs

Wanda..... said...

You still have us guessing Anne...building the suspense...at least we know it's a man! Will be waiting for the next chapter.

Luv and Smiles,
Wanda

Anne said...

Hi Margie,
That's very sweet that you picture your daughter and husband resting side by side. It is nice to hear that my little stories brings back those wonderful memories.
Thanks my friend.
Hope you had a good day.
Talk to you soon.

Anne said...

Hi Bernie,
Thanks so much for your kind words about my story. I think you will be surprised when you find out who it is.
Take care.

Anne said...

Hi Wanda,
The suspense is no longer-A New Post is up to reveal the vistor.Yes, it is a man, but perhaps not who you might think.
Take care.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele