October 19, 2009
The Party
Another birthday was coming and Uncle Jack was here
Who's party you may ask?
Why it is Baby Less's number 2!
This time the guest were few
Mama Tess, Papa Wess, and Uncle Jack
They decided to give Less a special treat
They thought why not try a Burger King Burger.
The foursome arrived at the Burger Place and
Ordered a small burger for the birthday boy
Oh! what joy!
As Less took a bite one big bite,
He yelled out,"Good, More!"
Jack ordered some fries, and gave them
to Less. With the ketchup and fries
There was a mess.
Then it was time to head on home
For the cake was made and a big surprise!
They sat down to wait for Mama Tess to
Bring the cake in and out came the singing
Happy Birthday to you!
The cake was so yummy and went all in their tummy
Next was time for Less's surprise.
Outside they all went and to his surprise
Out in the back was his very own swing set and a slide.
Baby Less ran over and gave them all a hug
And went by the swing with a big smile on his face
And said,"Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
10 comments:
Oh, it was a special day when Less turned 2... a burger and fries, and then cake but the best had to be the swing and slide ... a great birthday surprise!
I can remember spending many happy times when my kids loved the swing and slide ...
I enjoyed this Anne!
Margie:)
Happy 2nd Birthday Less! :-) A swing set and a slide? How fun! ANd cake - yummy. I become so child-like here when I read your stories and I love it - "thank you" for making your site "kid-friendly" :-)
Love to you
Gail
peace.....
Oh Anne, why not write Less's story in a children's book, it is so much fun....I have been reading it to my little great niece and she loves it....whenever I ask her what story she wants she always say baby Less, so cute.....:-) Hugs
You are very good Anne, like Bernie says it should be a book...You can publish your own book on line you know...It would be nice to have it incase you choose to have children someday!
Luv and Smiles,
Wanda
Hi Margie,
Yes,it was a special day for little Less. He sure does like those Burgers. It is a happy time when the kids are young and you can watch your children enjoy the swings and slides.
Talk soon, my friend.
Hi Gail,
Thank you for your visit and your sweet comment about my stories.
Take care.
Bernie,
That is so nice that you read my story to your niece. I would love to get it published. I have always wanted to publish a children's book, but it is so difficult to do that. I do appreciate your nice comment.
Hi Wanda,
Thank you for the nice comment about my story. I appreciate it. Publish online? I wonder how you do that. I have thought about bringing my story to work and reading it to the children that I teach. I might sometime read my story to my nineteen year old son. I know he would like it.
Take care.
My how time zips by - catching up and so pleased that such delight continues to fill Jess' days - fun- fun- for all in so so many ways! Thanks for the smiles.
Hi Rose Marie,
So nice to see you here. Yes, the adventures of Less do continue. Visit again soon.
Take care.
Post a Comment