October 04, 2009

The Guest



Wess, Tess,and Less are singing a merry tune
Their favorite guest will be arriving soon
The special room is all ready for his arrival
Clean sheets on the bed and clean towels are ready
Less even placed on the bed his favorite teddy
Mama Tess went shopping for all the yummy treats
That her guest likes so well
The fridge is stocked with eggs and bacon
On the first morning, that is what Tess will be maken
In the cupboards you see chips and dip
That is so yummy
Less wants it in his tummy
The family is starting to count
as the days start to mount
It will be a happy day when the
favorite guest comes around.

4 comments:

Wanda..... said...

This story is really coming along Anne...I wonder who the quest will be!

Smiles,
Wanda

Gail said...

HI-

I SO want to be the guest that will arrive. This is all so delightful.

Love Gail
peace.....

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

'Wess, Tess,and Less are singing a merry tune'

Such sweet sharing - all in anticipation... a guest. Yes, I agree with Gail, "so delightful."

Margie said...

Hi Anne
Oh, I just know the guest must be someone very special.
Can't wait to find our who it is.

Loving your sweet story, Anne.
It always makes me smile.
Thank you!

Margie:)

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele