I really loved this poem Anne and think about the first time we met. It was about 18 years ago, So very thankful for your lovely freindship! We are friends for life!
Margie, I am glad that you liked my poem. Yes, we have known each other for a long time. 18 years, My goodness, is it that long? It sure doesn't seem like it. I too, am thankful for our friendship. Take care, my friend.
20 comments:
I love how you've compared it to a flower! Beautiful pic!
I have a small plaque that reads...Friends are the Flowers in Life's Bouquet.
You're a Daisy in mine, Anne!
♥...Wanda
That is so beautiful Anne. I love coming to your blog. It always is so uplifting!
HI
Such lovely words = of promise that only friendships nurtured understands :-)
Love Gail
peace.....
I really loved this poem Anne and think about the first time we met.
It was about 18 years ago,
So very thankful for your lovely freindship!
We are friends for life!
Margie :)
Oh Anne, what a beautiful poem. I too beleive friendships are like flowers and will bloom when nutured and loved......:-) Hugs
yes, very very pretty Anne
You said it beautifully :o))
By crikey! Thinking Geoff was my son! hehehehe
You remind us that we can't take friendship for granted.
I feel blessed to have a blogging friend like you Anne!
hugs and happy Thursday
yonca,
Thank you for your nice comment. I appreciate your visit.
Hi Wanda,
What a beautiful plaque that must be. Thanks, Wanda, and yes, I am a Daisy.
Have a great day!
VKT, Thank you. I am happy to have you visit my blog and thank you for the sweet comment.
Happy day to you.
Smiles.
Gail,
Thank for your lovely comment. I do so appreciate your visits.
Have a great day.
Margie,
I am glad that you liked my poem. Yes, we have known each other for a long time. 18 years, My goodness, is it that long? It sure doesn't seem like it. I too, am thankful for our friendship.
Take care, my friend.
Bernie,
Thank you for your lovely comment.
Have a wonderful day.
Lorraine,
Thank you.
Smiles to you.
Niki,
Thank you for your nice comment. Well, you have a very handsome husband.
Have a good day.
VKT,
Thank you for coming back and telling my that you feel blessed to have me as a blogging friend. I too, feel blessed.
Happy day and smiles to you.
Theresa,
So very true, friendship shouldn't be taken for granted.
Hope you are having a wonderful day.
Post a Comment