April 20, 2010

My Words



Sometimes the words flow so easy
With ryhme and reason
But then there are the times
When the words are stuck in the brain
For no words come out to grace
The pages upon I write
Patience is the game to play
For I know the words will come

19 comments:

Lorraine said...

Well put Anne, I know the feeling...I often write in the dark ;)

yonca said...

So true! I felt the same way so many times.

Theresa Milstein said...

Have faith. It happens to all of us.

And by the way, not bad for someone who can't find the right words.

Wanda..... said...

My brain even shuts down when writing comments sometimes. :)
♥...Wanda

Anonymous said...

My brain has shut down on my writing course at the moment. Very frustrating! :o)

Bernie said...

I'm still smiling over Wanda's comment, and it is so true, my brain has shut down when writing comments as well......:-) Hugs

Anne said...

Hi Lorraine,
Writing in the dark? Now that is something. How do you do that?

Anne said...

Hi yonca,
Thanks for your comment. I do appreciate your visits.
Take care.

Anne said...

Theresa,
Thanks. for the compliment. I do appreciate your comment from a fellow writer.

Anne said...

Hi Wanda,
I agree with you 100%, the brain does shut down when writing comments.
Take care.
Smiles.

Anne said...

Hi Niki,
Thank you for your visit and comment.
Take care.

Anne said...

Hi Bernie,
So very true!
Have a great day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne, Just right-click on the award on my blog and save it to somewhere on your computer that you can find again easily.

I'm not sure if you're wanting to know how to put it on your side-bar?
If so click on 'customize' at the top of your blog. I hope it is set out the same as mine :o) then you should be on 'page elements'
click on 'add gadget'
the add a gadget window comes up, scroll down to 'picture' click on the cross,
then 'browse' your computer to find where award is. open it. make sure 'shrink to fit' is ticked, write something in the caption box if you want.
click 'save'
back on the page elements page you can drag the picture down to where you want it as it will be at the top. check preview. when happy click 'save'

Hope this helps :o)

Roland D. Yeomans said...

A great verse on the "worse" of being a writer. Just hang in there, Anne. We must to be patient or we will surely become one! Roland

Anne said...

Roland,
Thank you for your visit. I appreciate your support.

VKT said...

Your words always seem to flow. I love reading your writing and poetry dear lady.

Lorraine said...

when the Inner light is missing sweety :)

Anne said...

VKT,
Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I really do appreciate it.

Anne said...

Lorraine,
So very true, my dear.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele