April 05, 2010

Dreaming



Looking up at that bright sparkling
Star in the night sky
I wished for all good things
Upon that bright shining star
I wished for laughter, love and joy
Now I have it all the way down to my toes.
As you said, My dear, dreams do come true!
Indeed, they do!

14 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Glad your dreams came true and that you got what you wished for, Anne!

Gail said...

Hi

beautiful poem that gives people hope :-)

Love to you
Gail
peace.....

Margie said...

Dreams do come true!
I know yours did Anne, and I'm so very happy for you, my friend!

Margie :)

Bernie said...

I believe our dreams can come true as well Anne, so glad yours have.
........:-) Hugs

Lorraine said...

I'm happy for you :) a lovely wish

yonca said...

What a hopeful poem!Beautiful!I do believe too.Dreams really come true!
Thanks for your nice words today on my site:)

Theresa Milstein said...

It reminds me of being little and really believing that I could wish on a star.

Anne said...

Wanda,
Thank you, me, too.

Anne said...

Hi Gail,
Thank you for your lovely comment. Dreams do give hope.
Hope all is well with you.

Anne said...

Margie,
Thanks, my friend. My dreams did come true and I am a happpy girl!
Take care.

Anne said...

Bernie,
Yes, dreams do come true for my dreams have come true. I hope your dreams come true for you.
Have a wonderful day.

Anne said...

Thanks, Lorraine for your sweet comment.

Anne said...

yonca,
Thank you for your visit and your nice comment. We we wait long enough our dreams do come true.

Anne said...

Theresa,
I too, as a little girl wished on that star. I do believe that dreams do come true.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele