
I will always remember the bright wide smile
You always gave to greet me thoughout the years
Giving me a big hug and a kiss
After with your arms outstretched with your hands in mine
Saying,"I'm so glad you to see you,so glad you are here."
I can hear your voice as the words are said
You were quite the dancer
I will always remember the first time as a teenager
You took my hand and said,"Let's dance!"
My response was to you,"I can't dance!"
Your words to me have struck to this day
As you whirled me around the dance floor
Saying,"All you need is a good leader!"
That you were.
I will miss you Uncle Murray.
You were my favorite Uncle.
14 comments:
In life there are some moments that we just never forget. Your poem reminded me my first dance:)
Sorry for the loss of your uncle, Anne. You have nice memories to cherish!
♥...Wanda
Hi
Here's to your 'Uncle Murray' and his love of dance and clearly, life!! Wonderful tribute.
Love Gail
peace.....
my condoleances m'dear, your words to him will crss the sky
What a sweet tribute Anne! I can tell you loved him a lot.
I linked to your blog today.
This is lovely, Anne :o) Very special.
"All you need is a good leader". How sweet. I'm in awe of the way you write these lovely tributes.
yonca,
We all have memories that will always be in our hearts. Thank you so much for your visits.
Take care.
Wanda,
Thank you. I do have nice memories that will be in my heart forever.
Take care.
Gail,
Thank you. Yes, He did have a love for life and dance. I heard that he was quite something on the dance floor at his granddaughter's wedding in January.
Take care.
Lorraine,
Thank you for your condolences. I do appreciate it.
Take care.
Hi VKT,
Thank you for you nice comment. He was truly a nice man and my favorite Uncle.
Thank you for mention on your blog. You are so sweet.
Take care.
Niki,
Thank you for your sweet comment. I do appreciate your visits.
Hope you are enjoying your day.
Theresa,
What a lovely comment. Thank you.
I do appreciate it.
Take care.
Post a Comment