
I call you each and every week
Never knowing what to expect
Sometimes you are clear
Sometimes you are not
You said you love to hear
The stories of my life
As long as you want
To know, rest assure
The stories will be told
You said that you loved us both
We love you, too.
13 comments:
I was about to get off the computer and saw your post title in my blog roll.I'm glad I stopped by.Beautiful poem!
Phone calls do leave us feeling unsure of the real picture sometimes, but they are better than nothing. It's good to keep in touch!
I think it is important to keep the calls going, it may lead to the next step a cup of coffee together face to face...ummmmmmmmm.....:-) Hugs
You write with a lot of emotion. It's lovely.
I detest talking on the phone, however I'll never hate talking to my son...;)
yonca,
Thank you for stopping by. I do appreciate your visits.
Take care.
Wanda,
How true that is. Thank you for understanding.
Take care.
Smiles.
Hi Bernie,
Yes, it is important to keep the calls coming that is why I do it. Thanks for your visit.
Have a great day!
Hi-
Oh my, this is ominous and powerful. I wonder who? Whomever it is. keep calling and sharing.
Love you
Gail
peace.....
Niki,
Thanks so much for you nice comment. My writing helps me to express the emotions along with working out my body. All is good.
Lorraine,
Sometimes talking on the phone is good, if that is the only thing you have.
Thank you Gail. Lots of emotion comes out of those calls, but it must be done.
Take care.
That sounds like me calling my daughter Anne......great post!
Post a Comment