April 25, 2010

The Journey



Walking along the path of life with you
You make my heart sing
Your encouraging words for me
Tell me that my dream can come true
So with every breathe that I take
The dream of seeing my words in print
For all the world to see
Is what I have always wanted to do
So that is what I shall do
The Journey Begins!

9 comments:

Gail said...

Hi

Oh my - such a powerful writing of inspiration, hope and dreams being realized and how important it is to have at least one person that believes in you. Hallelujah!!

Love Gail
peace.....

Bernie said...

Wishing you much luck and love on your journey......:-) Hugs

Theresa Milstein said...

Good luck on your journey. I can't wait to see where you go!

Lorraine said...

Dreams must not be buried, I hope your journey is a smile every step :)

Wanda..... said...

Your journey sounds exciting and hopeful, Anne. Wishing you a smooth path!
♥...Wanda

yonca said...

Wonderful pic!! I wish I was there right now:)
If someone you share your life with trusts you, believe in you, that makes life easier and happier.
Good luck with your journey!
Love when you said' you make my heart sing'..beautiful!
Have a great week!

Roland D. Yeomans said...

I'm glad you have that important one person to believe in you. We all need that.

That is why your comments on my blog mean so much. I am alone except for The Father who speaks to me in the words and actions of my friends, Roland

"educkwas" is my word verification, Choices. Now, that has to be the funniest verification word I've been given!

Claudia said...

I do love those words - for life is a journey and each journey takes us to new knowledge. Even if sometimes, we didn't want to go there.

Anne said...

Thank you,
Gail
Bernie
Theresa
1hoseako9rcickshan
Lorraine
Wanda
yonca
Roland
Claudia
For all your support.Let see where it leads me. I do have a very supportive husband who keeps telling me, "Go for it!"

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele