April 28, 2010

Patience, My Dear, Patience



Patience is what I have
Paitence is what I must have
For the long, long journey
Has just begun
Just today, I submitted
A Children Story in a Children's
Writing Contest.
A story written on this blog
called, The Cat
It has been revised and revised
and revised
To, Kitty Cat Ran Out The Window
I may be totally out of my league
But, you have to start somewhere
So, I did!
Oh! I also submitted a poem
that I wrote on the blog
called Friendship
To a Children' Magazine
I may be totally out of my league
But you have to start some where
So I did!

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Luck!:) Good for you..

Wanda..... said...

That's the only way Anne...just do it! Good Start! Good Luck!
♥...Wanda

Anonymous said...

Oh how exciting!! Best of Luck XX

When this blog challenge over, I will try and work out how to get the award over to your side bar :o)

Lorraine said...

It all starts with one step, good girl ;)

Anne said...

B Sparkey,
Thank you for your support.
Have a great day.

Anne said...

Hi Wanda,
Thank you for your support. Just like the Nike commerical-Just do it! I did it!
Take care.
Smiles!

Anne said...

Niki,
How sweet of you to help to get the award on my side bar. I do appreciate that.
Have a wonderful day.
Smiles to you!

Anne said...

Lorraine,
Yes, one step at a time. That is my motto and the way to good.
Thanks for your support.
Take care.

Theresa Milstein said...

Good for you!!! You ARE continuing on in your writing journey. I wish you the best. Keep us posted.

VKT said...

Anne,

That is absolutely fantastic!!!! I am so excited for you!

Anne said...

Theresa,
Thank you for your good wishes. If anything happens all of blogland will here me scream!!!

Anne said...

VKT,
Thank you. I appreciate your comment. I am not getting excited yet, if something does happen, I will be one excited Gal!!

yonca said...

Oh, great news! Best of luck! I'm sooo excited for you!xoxo
Have a great evening!

Anne said...

yonca,
Thank you.
Have a great weekend.

VKT said...

Any news yet on your submissions my friend?

Anne said...

VKT,
No news yet. I am not getting my hopes up for anything. Thanks for asking.

Linda Bob Grifins Korbetis Hall said...

http://jingleyanqiu.wordpress.com/2010/05/05/thursday-poets-rally-week-17-may-6-12-2010-homecoming/


welcome join us,
simply comment to let me know,
visit and comment for 12 participants in my list,
then you are one
Happy Thursday!

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele