Hi-lovely, oh so simply lovely :-)Love Gailpeace....
Sweet little verse, Anne!Margie :)
Lovely Anne, a house filled with love is called a home....:-) Hugs
Happy that you have a Happy House Anne! ♥...Wanda
Isn't that the truth Anne. I would rather have a small house full of love than a large empty one.Hugs to you sweet lady!
How sweet this is Anne :)
Sweet and so true.I've had a lot of different houses too. I would write a poem about different sidings, if I were a poet.
Gail,Thank you for your lovely comment. I appreciated it.Take care.
Margie,Thank you, my friend.Have a wonderful day.Talk soon.
Bernie,Oh! Yes, for sure. My house is a home because it is filled with love and happiness.Enjoy your day.
Wanda,Thank you. I am glad that I have a Happy House, too.Smiles to you.
VKT,So true. The size of the house does not matter, the most important thing is to feel love.Smiles to you.
Lorraine,Thank you for the nice comment.Take care.
Theresa,Thank you. Now there's a thought for a poem! Thanks. I appreciate your visits.Enjoy your day.
So true! Lovely wee poem :o) and thanks for your support with my blog challenge XX
Hi Niki,Thank for you lovely comment. Your welcome. I look foward to seeing more of your blog challenge. Good to see you here.
Lovelypost for today. Smiles and spring.
Claudia,Thanks for stopping by.Happy Spring and smiles to you.
So lovely and so true! Have a wonderful day!
yonca,Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate your nice comment.Enjoy your day.
Post a Comment
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
20 comments:
Hi-
lovely, oh so simply lovely :-)
Love Gail
peace....
Sweet little verse, Anne!
Margie :)
Lovely Anne, a house filled with love is called a home....:-) Hugs
Happy that you have a Happy House Anne! ♥...Wanda
Isn't that the truth Anne. I would rather have a small house full of love than a large empty one.
Hugs to you sweet lady!
How sweet this is Anne :)
Sweet and so true.
I've had a lot of different houses too. I would write a poem about different sidings, if I were a poet.
Gail,
Thank you for your lovely comment. I appreciated it.
Take care.
Margie,
Thank you, my friend.
Have a wonderful day.
Talk soon.
Bernie,
Oh! Yes, for sure. My house is a home because it is filled with love and happiness.
Enjoy your day.
Wanda,
Thank you. I am glad that I have a Happy House, too.
Smiles to you.
VKT,
So true. The size of the house does not matter, the most important thing is to feel love.
Smiles to you.
Lorraine,
Thank you for the nice comment.
Take care.
Theresa,
Thank you. Now there's a thought for a poem! Thanks.
I appreciate your visits.
Enjoy your day.
So true! Lovely wee poem :o) and thanks for your support with my blog challenge XX
Hi Niki,
Thank for you lovely comment. Your welcome. I look foward to seeing more of your blog challenge. Good to see you here.
Lovelypost for today. Smiles and spring.
Claudia,
Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Spring and smiles to you.
So lovely and so true! Have a wonderful day!
yonca,
Thank you so much for stopping by. I appreciate your nice comment.
Enjoy your day.
Post a Comment