
I have my ways
Of knowing what's up with you
Looking Looking
That's what I have done
It seems that all is well
Although some questions
I surely have
Perhaps someday
My questions will be answered
When you make a visit or a call
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
21 comments:
Secret agent Anne
is one the lookout!
All will be answered in time!
Rest assured, my friend!
Margie:)
Sorry, *typo* meant on.
Margie:)
Sounds like you are sending someone a message....hope they get it. Still waiting for you to e-mail me Anne......thanks..:-) Hugs
Now I got to know who? Why? what? …;)
Have a great weekend!
Anat
This is intriguing! :o)
You have everybody wondering Anne.
Including me!
Some things are meant to be known in future generations...:)
I’ve got a small gift for you on my blog:) go check it out.
Anat
Dear Anne,
I tagged you in my blog today...Saturday!
I hope whoever you wrote to gets the message.
Dear Anne,
You find one of your own pictures and then tag some of your readers to do the same. Just copy and paste what I wrote on mine and put it on yours with your photo and tags. Have a blessed day...I am headed to church.
Margie,
That is too funny! So I am a Secret agent. My motto is Patience, my dear patience.
Have a good Sunday!
Margie,
You didn't have to come back for the typo, I knew what you meant.
Talk you soon.
Bernie,
Yes, I am sending a message to someone. Time will tell as to whether I hear any news. I need to be patient. That I have lots of. I have e-mailed you. I hope you receieved it.
Have a great day.
Who? What? and Why?, Yes, those are the questions I want to know. Time will tell.
Have a good weekend.
Niki,
Thanks for your comment,your visit and your follow.
Have a wonderful day.
Lorraine,
Thanks. That maybe true.
Take care.
Wanda,
I am wondering, too. I just will sit back and wait for my questions to be answered. They will in time.
Smiles to you!
B Sparkey,
Thanks for the award. I appreciate it. You are so sweet to think of me.
VKT,
Thanks so much for the tag. I am flattered. Also thanks for the info as to how to do it.
Hi-
I hope wmomever finds their way to you.
Love Gail
peace.....
Gail,
Thank you. I second your sweet comment.
Post a Comment