
Thank you dear brother
For being my friend
For always being there
With a helpful hand
A listening ear
And opinions shared
We have aways been able to speak
Nothing has changed
For our bond is here to stay
For we know we have each other
As her mind continues to drift farther away
Our thoughts and feelings were our own
Until the medical team confirmed our views
We must begin to accept what is, is
We can not change How
She will live out her final days.
12 comments:
Hi-
Oh my. I am so glad you and your brother are so close and traveling this difficult road together. I feel the love so deeply and the strength of the two of you together. Beautiful sentiments.
Love and hope
Gail
peace......
Hi Anne
I know how close you are to your brother, you are so lucky and blessed!
That special bond will never be broken.
Such a nice poem!
Thank you for sharing.
Margie
You are lucky to have each other...it makes it easier to deal with such sadness.
How wonderful that you and your brother are so close! This post is very touching!
How beautiful it is to have a brother to share all of the ups and downs of this world....so happy for you both.........:-) Hugs
Beautiful message of family and love , and I'm sorry
Gail,
Yes, my brother and I are very close. We always have been. I feel very lucky.
Hi Margie,
You do know how close my brother and I are. I am lucky and blessed. Glad that you liked my poem. It means alot to me.
Take care.
Wanda,
You are so right being close does help with the sadness. We do talk alot about our feelings. Thanks for your support.
Hi VKT,
As my brother and I get older and older the bond seems to get stronger and stronger. I feel truly blessed.
Bernie,
Thank you your kind words.
Take care.
Lorriane,
Yes, lots of love, for sure. Thank you, you are very sweet.
Post a Comment