March 19, 2010

Wishing You Love



Oh! Where!
Oh! Where!
Are you now.
What is happenning in your world?
I wish you peace
I wish you laughter
I wish you love
I wish you all that I hold so dear.
I am hear!

19 comments:

Theresa Milstein said...

What a sweet wish. Right back at you.

Gail said...

HI
there are those I wonder about too - and I wish them all good things

Love Gail
peace.....

Unknown said...

So beautiful tky:) Thank you for stopping by my blog today and following. I'm now following back. It's nice to meet you:)
Have a great week-end!
anat

Bernie said...

This is even nice than all the Irish Blessings I read yesterday. Lovely my friend......:-) Hugs

Lorraine said...

Lovely, thank you Anne and have a great weekend ;)

Wanda..... said...

That was short and sweet Anne, now I can't get the little lost dog song out of my brain! Remember it?
Have a good weekend!

Anne said...

Theresa,
Thank you for sweet comment. I appreciate it.
Smiles to you!

Anne said...

Gail,
So happy to see you here. I wish you good things.
Take care.

Anne said...

B Sparkly,
Thank you for your visit. Thanks for the following. Nice to meet you, too.
Have a wonderful day.

Anne said...

Bernie,
What a lovely comment. Thank you.
I do appreciate all your visits.
Smiles to you!
Have a good weekend.

Anne said...

Lorraine,
Thank you!
Have a wonderful weekend.

Anne said...

Wanda,
Yes, I do remember that lost dog song. Now, I can't get that out of my brain!
Happy singing!
Smiles.

Anonymous said...

You write lovely poems :o)

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog :o)

Margie said...

Hi Anne
Wishing peace, love and laughter to someone is a very special wish!

Very nice!

Margie :)

VKT said...

I wish the very same thing for you sweet lady! Blessings

Anne said...

Hi Niki,
Thank you for your nice comment about my poems. Thanks for the visit.

Anne said...

Hi Margie,
I wish you peace, love and laughter, my friend.
Talk to you soon.

Anne said...

Hi VKT,
Thank you.
Have a wonderful Sunday!

Unknown said...

Hey, thank you for stopping by my blog today. Yes I do sell Avon I love it, and I also love to use all the product. You said you used to sale it, why did you stop? And when you did where you making a bit of money on it? I’m just curios to know, if you don’t mind sharing.
Anat

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele