Anne, what a beautiful little poem, and includes every beautiful gesture........:-) Hugs
HI ANNE"thank you"... I needed this today SO much. You are wonderful.Love Gailpeace....
That's a lovely wish Anne, thank you :)
Anne where do I know you from, it's silly but I'm drawing a blank
Hi Bernie,Thank you for your kind words. I do so appreciate your visits.Take care.
Gail,You are welcome and thank you!Smiles to you.Take care.
Lorriane, So glad that you stop in to visit.Thank you for the kind words.Take care.
Lorriane,I came over from Margie's blog, that is how I quess you know me. I have already left a comment on your blog about it as well.Thanks for your visits.
So very lovely. A rainbow always brings a smile. You never outgrow them.
Claudia,Thank you. Rainbows are beautiful. So bright and happy.
Hi AnneI know just who you wrote that sweet little poem for and if that person could see it he would be so happy!Very nice!Thank you, I enjoyed it!Margie
Post a Comment
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
11 comments:
Anne, what a beautiful little poem, and includes every beautiful gesture........:-) Hugs
HI ANNE
"thank you"... I needed this today SO much. You are wonderful.
Love Gail
peace....
That's a lovely wish Anne, thank you :)
Anne where do I know you from, it's silly but I'm drawing a blank
Hi Bernie,
Thank you for your kind words. I do so appreciate your visits.
Take care.
Gail,
You are welcome and thank you!
Smiles to you.
Take care.
Lorriane,
So glad that you stop in to visit.
Thank you for the kind words.
Take care.
Lorriane,
I came over from Margie's blog, that is how I quess you know me. I have already left a comment on your blog about it as well.
Thanks for your visits.
So very lovely. A rainbow always brings a smile. You never outgrow them.
Claudia,
Thank you. Rainbows are beautiful. So bright and happy.
Hi Anne
I know just who you wrote that sweet little poem for and if that person could see it he would be so happy!
Very nice!
Thank you, I enjoyed it!
Margie
Post a Comment