March 28, 2010

Blooging about my Blogger Friends



My Kindergarten Teacher friend from The Chronicles of a Veteran Kindegarten
Teacher passed the tag onto me. Thanks for metioning my name on your blog and
highlightening me as a blogger friend.
Here are the rules:
1. Open your 1st photo folder
2. Scroll down to the 10th photo
3. Post the photo and tell the story behind it

Now it is my turn to tag
Below is a collection bloggers who show inspiration, talent, creativity, compassion, and writing talent. I enjoy them all!
Okay, blogger friends, start looking for pictures.
1. Margie, My longtime friend who has been through it all with me who writes beautiful poetry When the Heart Speaks
2. Wanda, My first blogger friend who makes me smile. Moments of Mine
3. Lorriane My beautiful jewlery making blogger friend Colors & Stuff
4. Lorriane My talented photographer blogger friend Photos& Stuff
5. Claudia The best recipe blogger friend Journey of an Italian Cook
6. Alyssa My Scrapbooking blogger friend Alyssa's Scrapes
7.Bernie My blogger friend who touches people's heart
8. Gail My thought provoking blogger friend Know Your "Its"
9. B Sparky My entertaining blog friend who sells Avon B Sparky
10. Niki my newest blogger friend Wool "n" Nuts.
Here's my story:
This is a picture(not the original, but looks exactly like) a cat I had in childhood named Buffy. My mother is not a lover of animals, but let us keep her because we promised to take care of her. One summer, when we went away to camp, She thought she was doing the right thing by letting someone else take care of Buffy under the condition that the cat would be returned at the end of the summer. These were people that we knew and they loved our little Buffy. At the end of the summer, we learned that the cat ran away. We were so sad! I never forgot that sweet kitty. When I met my husband, I was introduced to a Kitty who looked just like my Buffy.
Now I have Kitty who is the sweetest.

10 comments:

Margie said...

Hi Anne
Oh, I don't do tags.
Sorry!
But I so appreciate your metion of me here.
Thank you!

Sad story about your cat Buffy.
But now you have another sweet cat!
That is great!

Margie:)

Wanda..... said...

I knew there must be a story behind your kitten profile photo Anne, glad you have Kitty now.
I will have to check my photos, but I think the first file is from the year 2005. I will work it in a post...thanks Anne, it's been nice following you for over a year now!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne, Thank you, this is my first tag! :o) I'm so glad you ended up finding a lovely Kitty.

Bernie said...

Thank you Anne, now I have to go through my photos as well, it will be fun.
Love your kitty picture, and like my friend Wanda it has been fun following you for these many months, your poems are from the heart and very touching......:-) Hugs

Lorraine said...

Funny Anne, 'cause I don't do tags and as write this I see Margie's comments and it's funny...not to mention that I have 30,000 totally disorganized photos on my laptop alone...
But thank you very much, I believe in Kitty Heaven ;)

Theresa Milstein said...

Our pets stay with us, even if it's a short time. I'm glad you have a sweet one too.

Bernie said...

Anne I tried several ways to reach you and to e-mail you Wanda's picture for her birthday today... the e-mail kept coming back. I wanted you to know that I tried very hard to reach you as I know you care for Wanda as much as the rest of us do......So sorry that I couldn't connect with you....Hugs

Unknown said...

Wow! I love the last comment?! I’ve been busy for the past few days, we are moving in the next two weeks and I’m trying to pack the house down.. Not fun but very necessary. Ok back to award, Just copy and paste to a new blog post. Copy and paste the award pic and save it in your pic file. Give the award to whoever you like, let them know you did. I think this should help. Have a great day!
Talk to you soon
Anat

Anne said...

Thank you all for stopping by. I do appreciate you visits.
Lots of smiles going your way.

Claudia said...

Thanks you so much for the sweet mention. I have been unable to spend much time with the blog lately and have barely reciprocated during March. But please know how much it is appreciated. I am slowly returning to what will be a new "normal."

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele