March 16, 2010

For A Day



I am where I want to be
This grade is so special to me
Teaching this grade is where
I always wanted to be
First grade has always been my bag
I am resting on cloud nine
And feel all a glow
For today I am where I want to be
My dream has come true
I am a Kindergarten Teacher for the day!

10 comments:

Bernie said...

May you always be where you want to be Anne.....I love knowing you are so happy.....:-) Hugs

Wanda..... said...

No better place to be, than where you want to be.
Make those little kids behave!
♥...Wanda

Margie said...

I feel your joy!
Happy for you, Anne!

Margie :)

Lorraine said...

Gives living for today, an entirely new meaning with such feelings, i love it!

Claudia said...

The grade where I smile all day. So busy. So cute. So wide-eyed.

Anne said...

Thank you, Bernie. What a sweet comment. I hope I always will be where I want to be. Life is good!
Take care.

Anne said...

Wanda,
I agree with you 100%! I try my best to make those kids behave.
Thanks for your visit.

Anne said...

Hi Margie,
Thanks! How are you? Been very busy. Hope to talk soon.
Take care, my friend.

Anne said...

Lorraine,
Thank you so much.
Take care.

Anne said...

Claudia,
Yes, Kindergarten is the best. The first beginning of the school life and oh! so important. Such sweet memories you have.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele