There is an abundance of peace, contentment, and joy in my world
I wish this for you.
If I could pass these feelings through the air in the day or night
I surely would
When the time is right for you to come around again,
You know I am here with a loving open heart and a listening ear.
8 comments:
I hope this person knows how much you care Anne.
Hi Anne-
I know your desire so well - waiting can be difficult for someone to return - knowing why is even harder. Whomever this is you long for I pray they will find their way to you.
Love Gail
peace.....
Lovely thoughts. Since I don't know who in particular you wrote them for, I choose to receive them as if they were meant for me. The invitation is so welcoming and healing . . .
Such lovely words from a loving heart to another...
I am sure that he knows how much you care & always will.
Margie:)
Wanda,
Thank you so much for your visits and comments. Yes, this person does know how much I care. He is always on my mind.
Gail,
Yes,the waiting is hard for the communication to come, but I know in time it comes. The good part though is that I do know where he is. That is always a good thing.
Bonnie,
Thank you for your kind words. I am glad that my words brought comfort to you. I do so appreciate your visits.
Take care.
Margie,
Thanks, my friend. Yes, I know he knows that I care. He does service now and then.
Talk soon.
Post a Comment