August 15, 2009

Beginning Again

Soon the bells will start to ring
Hoorah! Hoorah!
The phone will start to ring again
Hoorah! Hoorah!
Morning, Noon and Night
Hoorah! Hoorah!
I have some places I will go
Hoorah! Hoorah!
I am ready to begin!

8 comments:

Margie said...

Horrah! Horrah!
School is starting soon!
I know how glad you are!!!

Cute poem!
I liked it!

Margie:)

Wanda..... said...

Hope the phone rings often for you Anne.

Gail said...

HI-
and so it goes..........a new beginning with old familiar "rings". :-)

Love Gail
peace.......

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Ring-a-ding-ding! I can feel the joy you do bring! Smiles... for sure dear Anne.

Anne said...

Margie,
Thanks, my friend.
Hoorah! Hoorah! That's all I can say. I am waiting!

Anne said...

Wanda,
Thanks. I hope the phone rings often,too. I can't wait to start!

Anne said...

Gail,
Thank you for your nice comment and your visit.

Anne said...

Rose Marie,
Yes, I do have joy. When I do get that first "Ring-a-ding-ding, I will be jumping for joy for, then I know it has begun. Hoorah!

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele