
You call me each and everyday
To give me updates on what is new
We are in full support of what is happenning
And are together on what is best.
The years continue to bring us closer
And each and every day our connection
Does get stronger.
We are both so grateful.
We are very lucky.
10 comments:
Real "connections" so very much a joy - a sense of shared purpose and direction - that "touch" both near and from afar.
What a gentle spirit your poems have. I've so enjoyed my visit here.
Keeping in touch is important for all relations...even blogging with friends!
Smiles to you Anne!
Wanda
Dear Anne
I so agree with Tom's words and really enjoyed this poem!
Connections that get stronger as time passes make we feel very grateful, too...just like you!
Margie:)
Hi Anne-
Your poems are so truthful. I always feel so connected when I read them.
Love to you
Gail
peace.....
Rose Marie,
Thank you. Yes,shared connections are a joy even with our blogger friends. Thanks for your visit.
Tom,
Thank you for the nice comment. Thank you for your visit.
Thank you, Wanda.
Yes,I am so glad that I have you as my blogger friend.
Margie,
The connections that we have with one another is very special and I am grateful for ours.
Thanks, my friend.
Gail,
Thank you for your comment. Connections are always good.
Post a Comment