August 31, 2009

Free



You glide like the butterfly
Freedom is your thing
Doing what is in your heart
Spreading your wings out
As far as you can go
But always landing on your feet
Knowing that you will find your place
Will put a smile upon the face.

8 comments:

Margie said...

Following one's heart and finding one's place in life is a very good thing!
I enjoyed this poem, Anne!
Thank you for sharing...

Margie:)

Gail said...

Hi Anne-

beautiful poem so full of hope and promise.

Love Gail
peace.....

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

And may you Dear Anne ever feel the spread and flight of your own wings of heart and spirit and soar with love known.

Bernie said...

Hello Anne, I just popped over from Margie's blog and I am so glad I have. Your poetry is lovely. I'm not sure how you and Margie find the words and put them together in such a beautiful way...for people like me to enjoy.
I will be back soon....:-) Bernie

Anne said...

Margie,
I am glad you liked my poem. Your words are so very true.
Take care, my friend.

Anne said...

Gail,
Thank you for your kind words.

Anne said...

Rose Marie,
Thank you so much for your beautiful words. I so enjoy your visits. Thank you.

Anne said...

Hi Bernie,
Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it.
Thank you for stopping by and for the following. I will stop by your blog later.
Take care, Bernie.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele