September 02, 2009
Dreaming
As the sun begins to adorn my room
My thoughts were of ringing sounds
As the eyes began to open
To that faint little sound
It was all a dream!
Patience must surround me
For walking down the long
And winding halls will surely come.
Sitting tight is what needs to be done
And wait for the LOUD ding-a-ling to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
5 comments:
I guess waiting is a big part of being a substitute teacher...but it will ring!
How lucky are you to have the choice to choose the days you want to teach. I think it's wonderful and I agree with Wanda, waiting is a big part of being a subsitiute teacher, but think how much you will enjoy it when you do hear the ringing call to teach.....:-) Hugs
Wanda,
Thank you for your support. It will ring. I just have to be patient.
Hi Bernie,
Yes, it is nice to choose when I want to work, but first I have to get the jobs so I can decide.
Oh! Yes, I do enjoy it when I get those calls even at 5:30 a.m..
Hi Anne
Soon the phone will ring
and your heart shall sing!
Waiting for the phone call is the hard part!
Take care.
Margie:)
Post a Comment