September 30, 2009

What A Mess



Baby Less is such a mess
playing in the mud all day
He took his pail and shovel out to play
Mama Tess had said to him,"Stay out of the mud today".
Baby Less didn't hear her words and played in the mud instead.
When he was out there he met his neighbor, Teddy
So both Less and Teddy played all day in the mud
When Less and Teddy came inside into the bath they went
Clean clothes they wore and milk and cookies were in store.
Yum! Yum! Yum!
Tess called Teddy's Mom, Betty
Betty came to the house to sit and chat
Betty brought their cat, Mat
This become another fun day for Less and Tess
And their friends, Teddy and Betty.

8 comments:

Margie said...

Telling a little one to "stay out of the mud" ... hehe ... well, that is just an impossible task for them to do, and I see Less is no different than my boy was.
He loved the mud!!!!

I am so enjoying your little story, Anne.
It's just delightful!

Margie:)
P.S Oh, love the picture of the kitten ... it looks a lot like your Mookie.

Bernie said...

I have started telling your stories of Less to my little great niece and she loved them. She always says "Less, Auntie Bernie, Less.....I always smile as I love your stories about Less as much as she does, thank you for the hours of enjoyment I am able to share with her........:-) Hugs

Gail said...

I love that after a day of playing in the mud, especially after being told not to, that they had a warm bath and clean clothes and cookies. Oh the love and gentle world they live in is beautiful.

Love to you
Gail
peace.....

Wanda..... said...

Are you writing a children's book Anne and not telling us...maybe testing it out on your friends first...it is sweet...you must save it for any children you may have someday.

Anne said...

Hi Margie,
Thanks. I am glad that you are enjoying the story. I'm loving it,too. I love the picture of the cat,too. The kitty does like alot like my Mookie.
Take care.

Anne said...

Bernie,
Oh! How wonderful that you have been telling my story to your great niece. I have wondered how children would like the story. Now I know! Thank you, Bernie.
I hope you are feeling better.
Take care.

Anne said...

Gail,
Thank you for your kind words. Thank you for stopping by.
Take care.

Anne said...

Hi Wanda,
Am I writing a children's book? I have always wanted to. Thanks for the kind words and nice thoughts.
Take care.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele