September 07, 2009

Too Many Of Them


Purses, Purses, Glore!
I love them all!
Red ones, Blue ones,
Black and Brown.
Big ones, Little ones,
Straw ones, too.
Too many of them, I do have
I must part with some
So,I can get some MORE!

6 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Cute poem Anne and so true...don't we all have so many purses but only carry a few.

Bernie said...

Oh I can relate to your poem. I have taken your advice and have purged mine, only kept the ones I have used this past year and 2 that hold special memories for me.
Have a wonderful Tuesday...Hugs

Margie said...

Purses, I have way too many
and on them I have spent too many a penny!

Cute poem, Anne!

Margie:)

Anne said...

Wanda,
Thanks so much for your visits. They are truly appreciated.

Anne said...

Hi Bernie,
So my poem has inspired you to get rid of some purses. Glad to help. Than you so much for your visits.
Take care.

Anne said...

Margie,
Your comment is so funny and cute. It made me laugh.
Thanks, my friend.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele