
Tess and Wess sat all day
In the merry month of May
Tess made the food and Wess thought, Oh! so good
They stayed awake and talked all through the night
And were so surprised at the mornings light
They vowed to stay true to each other and said there would be no other
Tess and Wess's life was a bliss and each morning and night they kiss
8 comments:
Oh Choices, your poems are so much fun to read and anyone who ever has been in love will relate to Tess and Wess.....:-) Hugs
You know I love this!
It's so sweet and made me smile!
Margie:)
Such sweet names...Tess and Wess.
You are just so happy aren't you?
Wonderful poem Anne!
Bernie,
Thanks. I am glad you like my poems. I really do appreciate your visits.
Take care.
Margie,
I know you love the stories of Tess and Wess. Thank you, my friend for encouraging me to bring their story back.
Talk to you soon.
Hi Wanda,
Your visits are always appreciated. Thank you for kind words. Stay tuned for more adventures of Tess and Wess.
Hi ANne-
I love "Tess and Wess'. Their love is lovely and your bringing them to life is so wonderful. :-)
Love Gail
peace.....
Hi Gail,
Thanks for your visit. Tess and Wess have lots of adventures. Stay tuned.
Post a Comment