
Baby Less is growing and growing
Oh! so big
His favorite food is a fig
He likes to sing and dance
To a merry tune underneath the starlight moon
Baby Less likes his building blocks and builds tall towers,
Forts and castles.
This is his special place when he doesn't want to show his face.
He plays and plays all day long
Until bedtime, when Mama Tess sings a song.
8 comments:
I am so enjoying Baby Less and you are so cute with your poems and describing this fantasy family, thank you for the smiles...Hugs
Hi Anne
That baby Less is growing into quite a little guy!
He likes figs and singing and dancing underneath the starlit moon ... how awesome!
So enjoy this cute story!
Margie:)
Less is more or less growing up...isn't he?
Cute story your're teeling Anne!
Happy to join in on the good fortune of Baby Less and his loving parents. An ongoing SMILE in joyful anticipation...
Bernie,
I am glad that you are enjoying Baby Less. I appreciate your visits. Thank you.
Take care. Smiles back to you.
Margie,
Yes, that Baby Less is quite something. Isn't he? Glad you like the story.
Take care.
Hi Wanda,
Yes, Less is growing up. Stay tuned for more. Thanks for your visits I do apppreciate them.
Take care.
Hi Rose Marie,
Glad to have you here to join in on The Adventures of Tess and Wess. Your visits are always welcomed and appreciated.
Take care.
Post a Comment