
The day finally came when Less became one
Oh! Less thought the party was so much fun
Mama Tess and Papa Wess invited all their family and friends
To celebrate number 1.
Mama Tess helped him open his gifts.
The best gift of all was the red, yellow, and black low rider that he got
Everyone laughed when Less shouted out,"OOO WEE!"
He walked right over and sat on his wheeler
His feet went to the pedals and he was off! Everyone clapped and cheered.
Baby Less was grinning from ear to ear
Now it was time, for the cake to arrive
Less sat in his high chair as everyone sang, Happy Birthday to you!
He clapped as they sang.
Then it was time to cut the cake, but before the cake was cut, Baby
Less decided to stick his hand and face in the cake. It was a sight
to be seen. While frosting appeared all over his face and his hand
Mama Tess was there to clean up the mess.
Then the cake was cut. The first peice was for Less. Mama Tess bent
down to give him a kiss and instead a big peice of cake landed smack
in her mouth!
Everyone laughed and Mama said,"Thank you, Less", as she gave
him a great big HUG and KISS.
10 comments:
Oh I am so loving this story of Less.....can almost visulize being at the party and witnessing his happy little hands clapping with glee........:-) Hugs
This reminds me of when my kids each turned one. I laughed and took photos of them smearing their hands in the cake. This is a nice post.
Hi Anne
Oh, I have to tell you ... when my son had his first birthday, he also put his hand in the cake .... I have to get those pictures out now and look at them ....you brought back some sweet memories to me.
Loving this cute story.
Margie:)
That is a lovely post and although my son is oler now, bought back sweet memories of a day that was so very joyous way back then. Your words and the way you write caused me to actually see and join in the party. I must say, you illuminate very well!!
I'm new to blogging so hope you'll pop over to see if you like what I do. There's a variety of things so I think you'll find something you'll like.
I'm going to sign up to follow you because I think I'm gonna have lots of smiles and fun following Less growing up.
Thanks for sharing . . and see you again soon!
Well, we have all had a great time at a most delightful Birthday Party... and yes, memories were like candles, bright for sure! Thanks for the invite and thanks for the smiles.
Bernie,
I am glad that you like this story. I have been having fun writing it. It makes me happy,too.
Take care.
Techno Babe,
Welcome and thanks for coming. I am glad you like my post. Hope to see you again.
Hi Margie,
You are so right, this post does bring back those sweet memories. Did you get your pictures out? Take care,my friend.
Gloria,
Welcome to my blog. Glad you stopped by. Thanks for the following.
Thanks for the nice compliment.
Hi Rose Marie,
NIce to have you stop by.You are always welcome.
Smiles to you.
Post a Comment