
One bright sunny day
In the merry month of May
Less went out to play
He took his Mama Tess and his birthday wheeler
He rode his wheeler and his Mama jogged beside him
And on the way they met some friends
They were happy to see baby Tim and Tess's friend,Mim
Tim in his stroller as Mim was walking along
They decided to find the park, so Less and Tim could play
Less and Tim said,OOO! as they came upon the park
They were swinging on the swings, and shouted out with glee
As they went gliding down the slides
With the pails and shovels, they sat in the sand
All of a sudden, they heard a marching band
Less, Tess, Tim and Mim got up and went to the street
To watch the marching band.
Oh! What fun the foursome had!
So, Tess and Mim made plans for another day
In the merry month of May.
10 comments:
HI ANNE-
Such a delightful happy poem. THis speaks to the 'child' in me who is always ready to play, and even get in to some mischief. "Tghabnk you" for creating such a safe place for the child in me.
Love to you
Gail/Annie(inner-child's name') :-)
peace
Hello Anne
As Gail said, such a delightful poem ... it really is!
This poem brings back some wonderful memories of those sweet days when my kids were little and we spent such happy times at parks ... they so loved the swings and slides.
It was the best of days we had together.
Thanks for the smiles, my friend.
I am so enjoying this story.
Margie:)
Anne...this really is cute and merry...turning into such a sweet story to read to children...
Smiles always,
Wanda
Anne, blogger is playing tricks on me again....have no idea how my blog reader is not showing me that you posted but I have popped in anyway and so glad I have. I love this poem my friend....I agree with Wanda, it is like a beautiful story we can read to children....all you need are a few sketching's and you will have a perfect children's book....have a wonderful day Anne....:-) Hugs
Gail,
I appreciate your kind comment. It is nice to hear that it made you feel good inside. Thank you for visit.
Take care.
Margie,
Thanks, my friend. Bringing back memories, that is so nice. Spending those times is something to cherish.
Take care.
Wanda,
Thank you so much for your visit. I do appreciate your kind words. Perhaps, some time, I will be able to read this to a group of children. I would love that.
Bernie,
Thank you so much. I would like to make it into a children's book. Perhaps someday. That is my dream.
Merry Merry is most certainly felt in the ventures of this day. I can feel the delight of the marching band and will march with you to your next shared delight.
Rose Marie,
Thank you. The adventures do continue. Glad to have you aboard.
Post a Comment