September 11, 2009

The New Adventures of Tess and Wess



Tess and Wess are still a bliss
Always beginning and ending the day with a kiss
They are content and know they are meant
To add to their joy comes a boy, Less
They invite their family and friends to share the joy
of the new baby boy
Now they are Tess, Wess, and Less

8 comments:

Margie said...

I'm so enjoying your story, Anne!
It's so sweet & happy!

Sept 11th does not have happy memories connected to it so I appreciate your making me feel happy today.
Thank you!

Margie:)

Gail said...

HI-

I love the characters you have created - precious.

Love gail
'peace....

Wanda..... said...

Anne...
You brought a smile to my face with Less...I wonder where you are going with this cute characters!

Smiles,
Wanda

Bernie said...

I love Less already and already I am looking forward to the continuing saga......:-) Hugs

Anne said...

Margie,
I am glad that my story made your day happy.
Take care, my friend.

Anne said...

Gail,
Thank you for your nice comment and thanks for stopping by.

Anne said...

Hi Wanda,
Glad that I brought a smile to your face. Stay tuned for more smiles.
Take care.

Anne said...

Hi Bernie,
Less's adventures do continue on. Stay tuned.
Take care.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele