September 03, 2009

My World



The sun shines upon my world
knowing you are near
In the dawn of the day
Your bright smiling face
Makes me all a glow
With your gentle touch
And loving look
I know I am blessed!

12 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Anne-

a beautiful picture to blend with your words of love. I feel warm all over - "thank you"

Love Gail
peace.....

Bernie said...

Good Morning Choices, another beautiful poem. I love "the sun shines upon my world" and I pray it is shining on you this morning.
You are blessed my friend, especially with your gift of words.
Have a wonderful day....:-) Hugs

Margie said...

How blessed you are my friend!
Lovely poem!

Margie:)

Wanda..... said...

Your writings show how content and happy you are Anne!

Raph G. Neckmann said...

What a beautiful poem and photo with it!

Anne said...

Gail,
Thank you for your kind words.

Anne said...

Beranie,
Thank you so much for your nice comment about my poem. Yes, I do feel blessed and very lucky.
Take care.

Anne said...

Margie,
I do feel blessed. I always appreicate your visits and comments. Thanks.

Anne said...

Wanda,
I appreciate your kinds words and visits.
Take care.

Anne said...

Ralph,
Thanks for you visit. I appreciate your comments.

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Yes, dear Anne, each horizon, each shared moment, each feeling of nearness, each touch of love, is known joy. Blessings, Rose Marie

Anne said...

Rose Marie,
Thank you for our words.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele