I never knew what it would be like
To feel what I feel
To be able to express what I need and want
To feel such contentment
To have such warmth in my heart
To feel all a glow
Until I met YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
12 comments:
Anne your happiness really shows in your writings...quite different from your very early posts!
Keep smiling!
Wanda
Hi Anne-
So lovely, the love. I feel the tingly excitement and gratitude for a love so wondrous it takes your breath away - with just a glance.
I am delighted.
Love to you
Gail
peace.....
Hello Anne
May you have ...
a song in your heart
a smile on your lips
and nothing but joy
at your finger tips!
To feel that contentment and warmth is truly a beautiful gift in your life!
Cherish it!
Margie
Very timely. Today is my 20th anniversary to the love of my life. Thank for the poem.
Your love is so beautifully expressed and shared.
Wanda,
Thank you so much for your kind comments. Thoughts just come to me and I write. I find it is a great way to express just how I feel at that particular time.
Take care.
Gail,
Yes, love is grand! We should all have the joy of this kind of love in our lives.
Margie,
I loved your little poem. It was cute. I do cherish every moment and I still can't believe that I did get it right. Yeah!
Margaret,
Thank you for stopping by. I am glad you liked the poem.
Happy Anniversary to you. I wish you many more happy years together.
Take care.
Rose Marie,
Thank you so much for your lovely comment. I do appreciate your comments. Thank you.
Lovely sentiments from a lovely you to a lucky someone.
Bonnie,
Thank you for your kind words. Yes, we are both lucky.
Post a Comment