I walked to the place where you always go
When I stopped to take a look my thoughts were of you.
The surroundings whispered to me
Peace, tranquility, and beauty.
At that moment, a realization came to me
That I found a place that is welcoming to you.
Just so you know my Best Boy,a peaceful place will
Always be ready for you,
Wherever I may be.
August 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
12 comments:
Choices, It seems that we share a theme - the giving and the receiving "...That I found a place that is welcoming to you..."
Blessings,
Rose Marie
HI ANNE-
oh how lovely your words are - so promising and tender. I call my son "My Best Boy" as well. I know your heart as it speaks what is in mine.
Love Gail
peace.....
We all seek a place such as that Anne...And your offering it to someone is what love is!
Thanks for stopping by my blog site, it gave me the opportunity to visit yours. You must be an English teacher, your thoughts are written beautifully.
To answer your question, yes all the artwork is mine.
Lovely
Anne
Your words made me smile as I know how very touched your Best Boy would be if he could read this lovely poem.
It is so very lovely & touching!
Margie:)
Rose Marie,
So glad that we share the same theme. I do so apprciate your visits. Thank.
Gail,
Our hearts are connected in our sentiments for our Best Boys.
Wanda,
Thank you for your comment. Yes, that is what love is.
The Adventurous Art Teacher,
Thank you so much for your visit and your nice compliment. Hope you visit again.
Margaret,
Thanks for your visit.
Margie,
Thanks for your lovely comments. Yes, sometime, I will let my Best Boy read it. I know he would like it.
Take care, my friend.
Post a Comment