We still are as close as ever
so grateful for that fact
It didn't matter how the years
played out.
Our paths always did seem to meet
Knowing we were there for each other
makes the heart sing.
And knowing that we will always
be there brings warmth to the heart.
August 09, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
6 comments:
Hi Anne
Lovely poem and I can certaintly understand why having this special closeness to another would make, "the heart sing"
Margie:)
It's good to have true blue friends as they say...
Your writings are very nice Anne.
Thanks for all your visits lately...
Take care and keep writing,
Wanda
Hi Anne-
lovely words, beautiful sentiments - I know the gift of which you write. Blessed are we.
Love to you
Gail
peace.....
Margie,
Thanks. Glad you liked my poem. I know that you understand.
Gail,
Thank you. Yes, we are blessed.
Hi Wanda,
True blue friends are the best.
Thank you for your nice comment. Thank you for all your visit. They are truly appreciate.
Post a Comment