July 25, 2009

The Decision

Last night, you told me where you will go
You said you couldn't talk for long, but an
earful I did get.
The place you chose was the beautiful place
we called home.
The other part was quite a blow.
Their fate was no surprise it was predicted
long ago.
The hubby he did say perhaps he is not
ready to really be on his own.
Believe me, when I say if this place
brings you a new freshness and joy
you know that I am with you whatever
you decide.
As for me,that black cloud still remains.

7 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Even with black clouds...life can still be enjoyed Anne...Storms do pass!

Gail said...

Hi ANne-

Oh my, what a deep and powerful writing. I cant know what it is or who it is whose fate was quite a blow. I know that black clouds eventually pass and light follows. Until then I hope you feel safe and loved.

Love Gail
peace.....

Anne said...

Wanda,
My life is joyful even wtih that black cloud. I just hold my head high and prevail.

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anne said...

Gail,
I wrote a comment to you and I was the one that deleted it. I misspelled a word.
I wanted to tell you , thank you for your compassion. I do feel safe and loved. I am truly blessed. My life is happy,even with that black cloud. I just motor on!

Margie said...

Anne
I have known you for a very long time & you have always prevailed & I know you will once again!

Good writing, my friend!

Margie

Anne said...

Margie,
Thanks, my friend. You are so right. I have always prevailed and I will once again. Thanks for your support.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele