They are my favorite
As long as I can remember
To me they signify love
and romance.
When spotted in a field my
desire is to always run
and sit down among them
Having them in a garden
or enjoying them as a bouquet
Brings an abundance of warmth
and my face becomes a glow
I have always wanted
them to adorn me on my
wedding day.
Happily they did.
July 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
4 comments:
You know Anne you sound like a Daisy person...Daisies are loved by everyone!...They make a beautiful header for your blog.
Daisies are such frivolity and lightness of heart. They are seen as the burst of sun and the splendor of the rays. A young student of mine would depict the sun as a daisy, sending rays of love to the world.
WAnda,
I quess you can call me a daisy person. They have been my favorite for a long long time. I gave my bouquet to my neice and my matron of honor saved her bouquet for me.
Rose Marie,
Thank you so much for your interpretation of the daisy. I appreciate your comments. Thank you.
Post a Comment