There was a feeling in the heart
That was just not right
In the car my feet did go
to explore the surrondings
and the sights.
Much to my surprise things were
not as they appeared to be
the first time around.
The Homestead still was nice
Now with the reality of it all
looming in my mind
I have to say my heart
Said, NO!
To my hubby, I did go.
To tell him of my woes.
He rightly understood
So, now our pledge to
Each other as we seek to
Find it.
Is to use more care and caution
to what is all around us
The feeling of what is right
should bring a glow and warmth
that continues to surround us.
July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
4 comments:
Your poems are getting better all the time...more and more involved...maybe there's more to your world now to influence your poems!
Take care
Wanda
There is so much inner knowing, so much inner guidance awaits our acceptance. This inner knowing is a sacred intelligence, heed it well. "A Feeling" may indeed be a guide to your truth.
Wanda,
Thanks. Perhaps you are right. I am starting to really enjoy writing and when I have something on my mind, I just start to write. I like it.
Rose Marie,
Thank you so much for your comments. They are always welcome.
Post a Comment