Now is the time to look and sort
Do I want this or that
Holding on to what is so dear
Often as I look a pause comes upon
my mind and I sit and stare
at what is in my hands
Wondering,What shall I do?
A friend of mine once said, If
you need to pause the only thing
to do is just Toss!
So, my friend, I will try so hard
to take the advice of you, my friend.
July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Practice
Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele
-
My eyes opened wide and bright As the sun appeared through the window pane Jumping out of bed to step outside To see what was in store There...
-
The door flew open. Kitty Cat dashed right out. She ran as fast as she could. Where did she go? To meet her friends, Mookie and Panther,of c...
-
Dreaming of you in the daylight Even in the darkness of the night For when I close my eyes My thoughts are of you In the night I saw you In ...
2 comments:
It is extremely hard to cast off things we accumulate...although somethings can be repurposed...used in a different way than what they were meant.
Wanda,
Very true. But, we put those things in another box to look at later, when we move again.
Post a Comment