July 19, 2009

Where Ever You May Go

You said you might go back to where
we call home
The place that is so dear
You said you were not ready to leave
but circumstances made you move
and some closure you will need
My feelings are right with you
There were circumstances that
brought me to do the same
Upon a time my visits were
a strain, but I came for you
And tried to forget the rest.
Always knowing in my heart that
this was a special and beautiful
place.
Now if you choose to go back
a freeness will be present
and the feeling that I had long
ago will come back very strong
But, you must know where ever you go,
I will be visiting you
with a smile upon my face.

7 comments:

Wanda..... said...

Beautiful sentiment to someone Anne!

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Distant yet near - a sentiment tenderly expressed.

Anne said...

Wanda and Rose Marie,
Thnak you so much for your nice comments. I do appreciate your visits.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for stopping by with such kind words on the Cronkite post.

Margie said...

Hey Anne
I have just got caught up on reading all your recent posts & I must tell you how very much I have enjoyed them!
Your writing is very good as of late!

I so enjoyed this post & know just who it's about!
Loved it!

Talk soon!

Margie

Anne said...

Margie,
Thanks for stopping by. Glad you liked my writings.
Take care.

Anne said...

Here Under the Rainbow,
Thanks for stopping by.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele