July 22, 2009

The Journey

Oh! Where Oh! Where will you go
There are many doors open for you
I know your are selecting very carefully
For this is where you will stay
Not forever as you say, but just to
get you started and on your way.
Continue to reach for the stars
and your dreams will come through
I have faith and confidence that
all will be good for you!

9 comments:

Gail said...

Hi there-

I saw you over at Wanda's place. I liked the name "choices". Your blog is lovey and comforting. I enjoyed all the writings I read.

So "hi"....come and visit me if you like. I just wrote and posted my 100th post!!

Love and peace....
Gail

Wanda..... said...

Thank you for your sweet comment Anne...I've been busy buying groceries and visiting with Alivia today...time gets away from me sometimes...I enjoyed your post...and I noticed Gail visited.

Take care Anne and smile!

Anne said...

Gail, thanks so much for your visit. I am so glad that you stopped by. I just visited your blog. I enjoyed it very much.

Anne said...

Wanda, Glad you had a nice day with Alivia. As always, thank you for visiting.
Take care.

Gail said...

Hi Annie-

I commented back to you over at my place. :-) My inner child is "Annie" too. How cool is that?

I was sorry to hear of your sister and her husband losing their son. My sister and her husband that died in January - they lost their son too, their first born. It will be 7 years come November. This is my sister's first year carrying this loss alone. :-(

I am so happy I found you over at Wanda's beautiful nature-land!! I will be back often.

Love and peace
Gal

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Choices, Your journey will bear light from the intentions within your heart. The light filled seeker is destined to find THE WAY.

In friendship,
Rose Marie
APOGEE Poet

Margie said...

Anne
His journey will be as it will be and I know having you by his side will make it a journey filled with the love of a wonderful & giving mother!

Take care, my friend!

Margie
P.S I can't help laughing as we are talking on the phone as I am writing this comment...LOL!!!!

Anne said...

Rose Marie,
Yes. we eventually find our own way in our own time. I appreciate your visits and your comments.

Anne said...

My friend Margie,
You know too well the journey that it has been and you my friend have been there right beside me, Listening and even coming to my aide. You have always been a great friend. Thank you for your friendship!
It was great talking to you this morning and you wrote to me as we talked on the phone. And now we are here again and I am writing to you. Funny, huh? Take care, My friend.

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele