July 26, 2009

You and Me

You and Me we are a team
Oh! So grateful is thee
A problem did occur in our
little dwelling.
Together we took a look
We talked about what we
thought must be done.
With each other side by side
the thing that needed to be
fixed is up and running now.
You and Me we are a team!

8 comments:

Rose Marie Raccioppi said...

Feeling a connection between the need to do something and have another share in the endeavor, is ever welcomed and comforting. - That certainly is what defines "team" work at its best.

Choices, So pleased with our exchange of visits and reflections - I anticipate your visits with great joy! Do you revisit to see the response postings? I do...

Margie said...

How very much I enjoyed this poem.
It made me also very happy for you!

Teamwork, teamwork, teamwork...that is what makes a marriage work!

Talk soon!

Margie

Gail said...

Hi Anne-
It is so wonderful to read of your coming together to reach a place of resolve. Music to my ears, (well - eyes) :-)

Love Gail
peace.....

Wanda..... said...

Working together side by side...

will give husband and wife a lot of pride.

From one another, your respect don't hide.

Want to stay happy, to this rule abide!

Anne said...

Rose Marie,
I do so appreciate your visits and I welcome your reflectons on my writings. So, glad that we have found one another. And yes, I do revisit to see the responses.
Take care.

Anne said...

Margie,
Thanks, I'm glad you liked my poem. I will take your advice to heart. You know what it takes to have a wonderful marriage.
Talk to you soon.

Anne said...

Gail,
Thanks so much for your visit. Working together is music to the ears and eyes. I like that.

Anne said...

Wanda, the poet,
I loved your poem. It made me smile. I always value the advice of ones that have been married for a long time. Thank you!

Practice

Practice, Practice Strum, Strum, Strum Hear the notes and the strings Singing along makes it fun The Ukulele